Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boo.

I just got booted from the Oasis Lounge, which I talked my way into.

Now all I have is my vitamin water, Sarah-Jayne's pithy facebook messages, and my utter annoyance to keep me warm.

It's amazing to me that with 4 billion years of evolutionary progress (or 6,000 years of divine creation, if you swing that way) in my back pocket, it still takes 1 hour and 39 minutes of standing aimlessly in a queue to check into a flight that is delayed by four hours and a $15 food voucher is supposed to make me happy .

I wish I had a point, but instead I have a middle seat.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. in a "QUEUE"????? Don't even front, you ween. You know you are standing in (or on) the LINE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear how and WHY you were kicked out. Did you throw peanut shells on the floor (No, I will NEVER stop referencing that incident!)

    And remember -- you don't have just have a middle seat... you also have a middle finger!

    ReplyDelete